Awareness can be a life saver!
It is very important to pay attention at all times to whatever is going on around you and your family. It takes time to get used to being aware. Some people feel they are being paranoid when they first begin practicing awareness. However, with time it will develop into a natural and healthy habit.
- Know your child’s friends and their parents
- Impart to your children family values
- Communicate values and expectations
- Monitor out-of-school activities
- Guide your children to resist peer pressure
- Parents should present a united front
- Teach your children decision-making skills
- Stand firm, establish clear rules and boundaries